1. Call to Order – Chairman McMillan
2. Roll/Quorum: Trustees: ___ McMillan – Chair, ___ Petrucci – Vice Chair, ___ Kocher - Treasurer, ___ Tyrie
___ Newton, ___ McCallister, ___ Gaver, ___ Weisenburger
Staff: ___ Flowers, ___ Caprood
3. Administrative Announcements:
TO THE MEMBERS IN THE AUDIENCE:
If you wish to discuss anything on the agenda or not on the agenda, please complete a question request sheet and give to the Chairman. These discussions will take place as designated in the agenda or in the New Business section if the item is not on the agenda.
All members must speak from the podium, beginning with name, address & if you live within the boundaries of LAMSBD.
Members who wish to speak must first be recognized and can speak for five minutes. The five minutes includes comments from the Chair or Board Members with approval of the Chair. Speakers may only be recognized by the Chairman, Board Members may not recognize, Board Members may make a request the Chairman to recognize a speaker.
Members may be requested to speak by the Chair on a selected basis during meetings for additional information, clarification, etc.
The District Attorney, District Accountant, or District Engineer may be requested by the Chair to speak at any time for advice or information.
TO THE TRUSTEES:
All Trustees, including Board Officers must vote. A Trustee with a conflict of interest regarding business before the Board must declare that conflict with the Chair before the vote. The District Attorney may be consulted on this issue.
If a Trustee needs to leave early, the Trustee needs to advise the Chair. An important issue may need to be moved up for discussion earlier for approval & vote.
4. Approval of Minutes: September 9, 2019 Regular Meeting; Motion & Approval
5. Treasurer’s Report:
A. Treasurer’s Report: Checking and Money Market Status
B. EAP meeting update with FLDEP Dam and Safety
6. Approval of Checks: Checks for October 7, 2019; Motion & Approval
8. Staff Reports:
A. District Engineer
B. District Attorney Wayne Flowers
9. Trustee Reports:
1. Report on recent meeting with Gayward Hendry
2. Report on Mr. Sand’s well being checked to see if it is free flowing by the dam.
B. Vice Chairman
10. Unfinished Business:
11. New Business:
A. Comments from District Members
12. Adjournment – The next meeting will be November 4, 2019.